Friday, December 18, 2009

Naruto.


If you have read "Finally..AY09/10 is over..", you'll know that I'll watch Naruto when I wanted a break after study. Well, for me, Naruto is really very nice and it never fail to boost my morale when i was depressed by my poor results or rejected by someone that i would like to have "date" with (Opps..!).

If you know me well enough, it is not that hard to see that, in fact, I'm very weak in physics and most of my time, my grades are disappointing. As you can see from the picture (one of my quiz's result of Quantum Mechanics) on top, i got 7/10 and i got a very big "Good!!!". Dose those normally got 7/10 will get a very big "Good!!!" once they got 10/10? I don't think so and i guess you can see how bad i did for my quizzes normally (sighed). I remember the first time i saw the big "Good!!!", i laughed out very laud because i think I'll be the only one who, considering my age as well, will receive it throughout the semester. 10 mins later, disappointment started to fill in my heart and i cannot laugh any longer. Well, i really appreciate the "true meaning" behind the big "Good!!!" that my tutor trying to bring across and i shall remember that forever.

Sometime, i just wonder am i another "Naruto"? A Naruto "accidentally" born in the world of physics (instead of the world of ninja)? The real Naruto is no longer a drop out now, but look at me... Baka na..

Well, AY09/10 Sem 2 is already on its way now. With Naruto's nindo in mind, i think eventually everything will be just fine.

"Never give up."

1 comment: